A self-described fact-checking website recently issued a correction after labeling a post by Candace Owens saying Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden isn’t president-elect as “false.” …
John Solomon Reports
Award-winning investigative journalist John Solomon, who helped unravel the bogus Russia collusion scandal, gives you his exclusive reporting and big newsmaker interviews every Tuesday and Thursday. To get the unvarnished truth about what’s really going on in Washington, subscribe today to John Solomon Reports.
- Epidemiologist: Herd immunity is 'possibly the least terrible' response to COVID-19by John Solomon on December 1, 2020
Epidemiologist and UNC professor Daniel Halperin says that a cautious herd immunity approach to the COVID-19 pandemic is “possibly the least terrible option."
- Steve Cortes: Some swing states unconstitutionally created two classes of votersby John Solomon on November 27, 2020
Trump campaign spokesman Steve Cortes says that in-person voters in some states were subjected to more scrutiny than mail-in voters were.
- Congressman-elect Madison Cawthorn: 'The #1 policy priority of the far-left, radical Democrats is elections'by John Solomon on November 23, 2020
The young congressman-elect from North Carolina says that the radical Democrats want "to control what is said, what you can and cannot do, and how you can vote so that they can gain power and keep it […]
- Congressman Lee Zeldin: Our country needs a refresher on how the election process worksby John Solomon on November 20, 2020
Zeldin believes that the media is supposed to be educating the public, but is instead trying to dumb it down.
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich: There is a "series of very unacceptable behaviors" threatening the freedom of individual Americansby John Solomon on November 19, 2020
Gingrich says the level of corporate and political corruption in America today resembles what occurred in the late 19th, early 20th century.
- Scott Walker: Transparency in elections leads to legitimacyby John Solomon on November 18, 2020
The former Wisconsin governor raises concerns over voter irregularities in his state this election cycle.
- An experiment showed 8 out of 9 ballots with falsified signatures were accepted in Nevadaby John Solomon on November 17, 2020
Las Vegas Review-Journal columnist Victor Joecks had nine Clark County, Nevada voters use his version of their signature on their ballots to test the signature verification system.
- Hunter Biden associates helped get Russian oligarch US bank accountby John Solomon on November 16, 2020
Russian oligarch Elena Baturina wired $3.5 million in February 2014 to a Hunter Biden-linked firm.
- Vernon Jones says Georgia’s election fraud centers on mail-in ballotsby John Solomon on November 12, 2020
The Georgia State representative believes those in his own party are orchestrating voter fraud.
- Meet the voter hunter who is trying to verify election resultsby John Solomon on November 9, 2020
Matt Braynard has launched an investigation into Democrat-run vote-counting agencies in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and other states.
- John McLaughlin says Philadelphia is stealing the election from Trumpby John Solomon on November 5, 2020
The pollster says the media delayed the calls on Trump and accelerated calls on Biden.
- Why polls should have called a closer race and future Biden troublesby John Solomon on November 4, 2020
If Joe Biden wins, he goes into the White House with about half the country thinking he doesn’t belong there.
- Mike Lindell on the final 24 hours of the electionby John Solomon on November 3, 2020
The MyPillow mogul has the latest buzz on Republican opportunities in the state of Minnesota.
- Charlie Kirk: Trump will do well with millennials in Wisconsin, Ohio and some Southern statesby John Solomon on November 2, 2020
Dems didn’t have a ground game and young conservatives are enthused.