In this episode, I discuss the troubling allegations of irregularities in the 2020 election. I discuss the strange voting patterns in nursing homes, the use of Dominion Voting Systems, and the various issues with this voting program.
- Officials raised serious concerns about Dominion voting systems.
- Did a pipe really “burst” in Georgia on election night?
- Concerns about Dominion voting systems are serious, and worth a review.
- Seems Dominion Voting Systems employees really like Democrats.
- Why is the rate of rejection for mail in ballots different this year? What is going on?
- Here’s the 2012 NY Times article about mail in voting, discussed in the show.
- The backup plan for President Trump is a run in 2024.
- The future for the GOP is bright, despite the Democrats’ claims otherwise.
Copyright Bongino Inc All Rights Reserved.
– 2 days ago
In this episode, I discuss the latest troubling revelations to emerge from the 2020 election out of Michigan, Georgia, and Wisconsin. I also address Arlo. If you haven’t heard of Arlo, you should listen.